“Revolts, Popular Power and anarchist proposals for our present and future” by Anarchist Assembly of Valparaiso, Chile.
1) Historical and political review of anarchism in Chile: twentieth century, begining of twenty one, revolt of 2019 and years post revolt.
2) “Poder popular” and anarchism:
– Hierarchy, Domination and Power: why is it necessary to create a common language about these concepts.
– History of “Poder Popular” in Chile and South America.
– Strategic path: why do we propose to build popular power in our
communities in order to fight oppression and domination by capitalism and patriarchy.
3) “Roadmap”: Anarchist proposals to dispute present and future: This is our collective text with our presentation as political organizational process, analysis, tools (theory and principles), strategies and tactics.This text makes concrete tactical proposals considering our local context, but our analysis considers capitalism, patriarchy and colonialism, that is to say, worldwide structures of oppression: common enemies for our our movement and also strategic lines that can be shared and useful regardless our differences.
If you want to discuss the proposal of the comrades in a deeper way you can read the roadmap in advance – you can find it in English and Spanish below.
You can find more languages and further information on the page of the event.