The refugee crisis (human rights violation) at the Polish-Belarusian border has now been going on non-stop for more than one year. Without any sign of improvement nor an end to the inhumane conditions suffering.
There are many things that people fighting for their lives need in order to get to a safe world, without war. Therefore, we urge everyone who cares about the fate of these people, who are trapped between the borders due to the capitalist system, to support them in solidarity. The best way to do this is by donating goods.
- Functioning smartphones with chargers
- C / iPhone-type USB charging cables
- Hand warmers (rechargeable or disposable)
- Waterproof mobile phone cases
- Thermo-active underwear
- good walking shoes/winter shoes 42/43/44
- anonymous SIM cards – for example from Lycamobil
Everything is given directly to the No Borders team on site. – They distribute it to the people. If you don’t have any of these things, nor the time to buy/order them online – you can also drop off monetary donations at the collection points.
You can drop off your donations in different parts of the city Currently, it is possible at the following places:
- Baba Handmade Cafe – Georg-Schwarz-Straße 9 // Mo: 12-16 // Tu bis Fr: 10-18 // Sa: 10-14
- Infokiosk Tante Emma – Georg-Schwarz-Straße 178 // We: 17-20
- Kinder und Jugend Werkstatt e.V: Bornaische Str. 54 Mo – Fr 14-18
- Gleiserei Eisenbahnstraße 150 – just ring the door
Solidarity is our strongest weapon – against Fortress Europe, for freedom of movement and the right to life for all!
Share this call with your friends
All the info and updates can be found here: